商务英语中表示问候的句子
Goodbye,thank you for coming. Please come again. 再见,感谢您光临,希望您再次光临。下面介绍更多商务英语中表示问候的句子,希望对您有所帮助。
[图片0]
morning,sir. 早上好,先生。
afternoon,madam. 中午好,太太。
evening,sir. 晚上好,先生。
night,madam. 晚安,夫人。
do you do? 您好?
How do you do! 您好!
to our hotel. 欢迎光临我们饭店。
you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 祝您住店期间愉快。
you had a good trip. 希望您旅途愉快。
you have a good journey. 祝您旅途愉快。
’s nice to meet you,sir. 见到您很高兴,先生。
to meet you,sir. My name is……见到您很高兴,先生。我叫×××
you back,sir. 欢迎您回来,先生。
to see you again,madam. 很高兴又见到您,夫人。
,thank you for coming. Please come again. 再见,感谢您光临,希望您再次光临。
a nice day. 祝您今天愉快。
a good evening. 祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。
a good weekend. 祝您周末愉快。
night and have a good rest. 晚安,祝您休息好。
night and pleasant dreams. 晚安,祝您做个好梦。
night and rest well. Hope you will come back tomorrow. 晚安,祝您休息好,明天再来。
客户来访商务英语句子
1. Shall I make hotel reservation for you? The star level? And room rate?
要帮您定房间吗?需要几星的?房费的范围呢?
2. I can pick you up at the airport and drive you to the factory directly.
我可以到机场接您然后直接带您去工厂。
3. Are you vegi? Or do you have any specific requirement on food? You wanna Chinese traditional food or western style?
您是素食者吗?对食物有什么特别要求吗?需要中国传统菜还是西式的?
4. You can take an express train at Shanghai Railway Station. It takes about less than two hour to get to our city. Quite near, don't worry.
您可以在上海火车站坐特快列车,到我们城市不超过两小时,很近,不用着急。
5. Flight from Changzhou to Beijing takes about two hours, and the airport is half an hour driving distance from my office.
从常州飞北京需要大约两小时,机场离我办公室开车半小时就到。
6. After dinner let's go masage. There is also special entertainment, no problem. You'll be satisfied.
晚饭后我们去洗桑拿,也有特殊娱乐,都没问题,您肯定会满意。
7. This is my gift for you and your wife/children. Please give my best regards to them and welcome them to come here next time.
这是我给您和您夫人/孩子的礼物,请转达我对他们的问候,欢迎他们下次来这里玩。
8. Hope this trip is impressive for you and look forward to your next visit.
希望此次旅行让您记忆深刻,期待下次来访。
实用的商务英语口语
It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如按这个价格买进,我方实在很难进行推销。
Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.
你方的价格相较于去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。
[图片1]
You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.
您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。
You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.
您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。
The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.
这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。
Shall we fix a time for a talk?
我们能定个时间谈谈吗?
I'm a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles import and Export Corporation.
我是中国纺织品进出口公司的业务员。
I was assigned to negotiate business with you.
公司委托我和你们具体洽谈业务。
Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.
我先给您介绍一下,这位是怀特先生。
You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.
今天您先休息休息,业务的事咱们明天再谈。
BEC商务英语句子
1. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice value).
请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)
’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.
我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险
hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
请保留附件表所列出的货物
this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.
对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险
company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我们公司要按发票金额110%投保
insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
请按合同金额120%对电扇投保
machines are to be unsured against all risks.
机器不确定所有风险
only cover FPA and war risk.
我们仅保平安险和战争险
are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.
航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了
goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.
我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险
’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案
’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.
我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失
’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.
恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险
you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?
你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗
you cover our goods against breakage?
你能保证我们的货物免于破损吗
should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.
如果你能提供我们从东京到北京的计算机390,000美金的保险,我们将非常高兴
