勤学思合作机构>

勤学思培训网USEIRY

欢迎您!
朋友圈
机构未认证 全国统一学习专线 8:00-21:00

位置:勤学思培训网USEIRY » 培训新闻 » 资格考试 » 其他职业资格 » 出版资格 » 总算发现商务英语实用句子

总算发现商务英语实用句子

发布时间:2022-12-26 05:35:22

商务英语实用句子

We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.我们已经决定让你做我们在纽约的独家代理下面介绍更多商务英语实用句子,希望对您有所帮助。

[图片0]

1. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.

很高兴回复你关于我们产品在贵城的销售

have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.

我们已经决定让你做我们在纽约的独家代理

experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.

你在该领域的经验使我们相信你能成为一个优秀的代理商

feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.

我们倾向你做我们产品的代理

are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.

我们愿意同你讨论你做我们代理的提议

paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.

经过对你的提议及对你商誉的调查,我们已经决定指定你作为我们在该区域的代理

that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.

考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力,我们决定指定你作为我们在你本地的代理

regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.

遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议,因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了

have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.

我们已经授权一家东京丝绸公司作为我们在你们区域的代理商

, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.

对不起,我们已有几家代理在你区域从事我们产品的销售

have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.

我们认真考虑了贵司在贵城销售中国瓷器的建议,我们现在指定你为我们的代理商

application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.

你做我们独家代理的建议我们认真考虑,如果可能的话,我们想听一下你们如何推广产品销售

商务英语的实用句子

1. We want to know if you could point us as your agent for the sale of your green tea.

我们想知道贵司能否指定我们作为贵司绿茶销售的代理

2. If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

如果贵司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵司的独家代理

should like to be pointed as your agent in our country.

我们想担任贵司在我国的指定代理

should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agent for sales of your plastic slippers.

如果贵司考虑我司担任贵司塑料拖鞋的销售代理的申请,我司将不甚感激

you none represented you here in London yet, we would like to act as your sole agent.

如果你们在伦敦还有没有代表的话,我们乐意做你们的独家代理

we have learned from our customer Mr. Harry that you are anxious to extend your activity in our market and you are not represented at present. We would like to recommend our company as a most suitable agent for your products.

从我们的顾客Harry先生那里荻悉,贵司想在我们的市场拓展业务,且贵司目前还没有代表。我们很乐意推荐我司作为贵司产品的最合适的代理商

are in a good position to be your sole agent.

担任贵司的独家代理,我们优势明显

require the agency in our market for your precision apparatus.

我们要求做贵司精密仪器在我们市场的代理

hoped that you will point our company as the soled distributor in Japan.

我们希望贵司愿意指定我司作为贵司在日本的独家经销商

can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.

你们可以委托我司作为贵司衬衫在我国的独家代理商

ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.

我们要求成为贵司钟表在我们国家的独家代理商

’d appreciated very much if you could give us the opportunity to act for you in this city.

如果贵司能提供机会让我们担任贵司在该城市的代理的话,我们将不胜感激

商务英语装运句子

1. How long does it usually take you to make a delivery?

通常你方需要多长时间交货?

2. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within three months after

receipt of the covering L/C.

一般说来,我们在收到有关的信用证后三个月内可交货。

3. Could you possibly advance shipment further more?

你方能不能再提前一点交货?

[图片1]

4. I hope that the goods can be shipped promptly after you get our L/C.

我希望你们能在收到我方信用证后马上装运。

5. Shipment should be made before October,otherwise we are not able to catch the season.

十月底前必须交货,否则就赶不上季节了。

6. The earliest shipment we can make is early March.

三月初是我们能够做到的最早交货日期。

7. I’m sorry,we can’t advance the time of shipment.

很抱歉,我们不能提前交货。

8. The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to expedite shipment.

我方迫切需要这次订货,故请贵方加快装运。

9. We are confident of being able to ship the goods to you by the end of next month.

我们相信能在下月底前将货物装运给你们。

10. The goods ordered are all in stock and we assure you that the first steamer will make the shipment available in November.

贵公司订购的货物我方均有现货,可保证在十一月份将货物装上第 一条便船。

11. Please see to it that the goods are shipped per PEACE sailing on or about October 15th.

请确保货物由十月十五日左右启航的“和平轮”装运。

12. Shipment by the middle of October will be too late for us.

十月中旬交货太晚了。

13. We’ll try our best to advance shipment to September.

我们会尽最大努力将交货期提前到九月。

14. When is the earliest possible date you can ship the goods?

你们最早什么时候可以装运?

15. I wonder whether you can make shipment in September.

我想知道你们能否在九月份装运。

16. How long will the delivery take from here to Canada by sea freight?

从这里到加拿大海运需多长时间?

17. I don’t think I can promise you any January shipments.

我不能保证一月份发货。

18. Please be informed that the shipment of the cargo (your purchase order No. 123) was sent yesterday, airway bill .

特此通知这批货物(你方订单号码是)昨天已装运,航 空货物的领取号码是。

19. In case you do not receive the goods on or before December 12, please let us know.

万一你方没有在12月12日或之前收到货物,请告知我方。

20. We will do all we can to fill your order so that the goods will be shipped before October 15.

我方将尽全力履行此订单,将于10月15日前安排这些货物装船。

商务英语精选句子

1. We are please to give you an order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.

根据你方报价,我们向你下了3,000台库存计算机的订单

wish to order from you your products as pro-ov purchase.

我们希望就贵司的产品作为正式采购向贵司下订单

are pleased to place with you an order for 2,000 washing machines to be supply from current stock.

我们向贵司下2,000台洗衣机的订单以作库存供应

wish to order from you according to this purchase order.

根据这个采购单我们向贵司下订单

you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.

感谢你5月250日的报价,这是我们10只宫灯的正式订单

are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory, we’d like to order 4 of the items.

很高兴通知你我们对贵司的样品感到满意,我们向你下这类中4款的订单

the quality is up to our expectations we shall send further orders in the near future.

若质量达到我们的期望,我们将在最近向你下新订单

find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client and we are pleased to give you a order for the items on this sheet.

我们发现贵司产品在价格和质量上能使我们的客户满意,我们给你下该表格中此类别的订单

should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No 3003.

如果贵司能够接受编号3003的咖啡订单,我们将很高兴

’d like to place an order with you for 1000 cases each of No77 and 100 at 5$ and 6$ /Case FOB Shanghai.

我们将向你订购编号77和100各1000件,单价分别为5美金和6美金,上海离岸价

is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods.

贵司产品的最小订货量是多少

am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.

我们确认订购100台缝纫机,价格为每台250美金

更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠,课程开班,学校地址等学校信息,请进入 勤学思培训网USEIRY 详细了解
咨询电话:

还没有找到合适的课程?赶快告诉课程顾问,让我们顾问马上联系您! 靠谱 的培训课程,省时又省力!

微信访问

#tel_020#