商务英语接待句子
If you need anything,don’t hesitate to let me know if you need anything.如果有什么需要帮忙的,尽管说。下面是更多商务英语接待句子内容,希望对各位有所帮助。
[图片0]
I have long been looking forward to meeting you. / I have long desired to meet you.
久仰,久仰。
I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.
久违了。
Welcome to hope you’ve had a good flight.(可替换为I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?)
欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上还好吧?
May I know your name,please?
您贵姓?/您怎么称呼?
Glad/Pleased to meet you,Miss/ Mister…?(可以用拖长问话的办法来询问对方的姓名)
很高兴见到你。您怎么称呼?
There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar? /As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”
中国有句古话说:“有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?”
I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.
这次由我负责全程陪同你们。
This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for ’s go through it there is any special request,just let me know.
这是给您准备的日程安排.我们简单过一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告诉我。
If you need anything,don’t hesitate to let me know if you need anything.
如果有什么需要帮忙的.尽管说。
We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.
我们安排你住在城里的……酒店.离我们公司开车要走40分钟。
We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.
我们也有宾馆,不过条件不如酒店。离单位倒是很近.走路就可以到。
I’m looking forward to your visit again.
我期待着您的再次来访。
Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.
不用谢,这是我们应该做的。
Do come again.
欢迎再来!
关于接待的商务英语
have visited China several times, but it's my first visit to Beijing and I think it's a great honor to be invited to your beautiful city.
我来中国已经很多次了,但这是我第一次来北京。我很荣幸应邀参观北京这做漂亮的城市。
's our pleasure to have you here. I hope you will have a pleasant stay here.
也是我们的荣幸。祝您在北京玩的愉快。
guess Mr. Smith forgot to meet you. He left the office this morning and was expected to come back after four o'clock in the afternoon. I'll check if he has arranged for someone else to meet him and meet you. I'll check if he has arranged for someone else to meet him and meet you. Please sit down, okay?
我猜史密斯先生忘记与您见面的事。他今天早上就离开办公室了,估计下午四点以后才能回来。我来查一下他是否安排了其他人代替他和您见面。我来查一下他是否安排了其他人代替他和您见面。请坐一下,好吗?
’m planning our company’s hospitality event.
我正在筹划我们公司今年的接待活动。
’ve invited a couple of professional basketball player. We’re going to do a basketball game.
我们邀请了一些专业的篮球运动员,打算举行一场篮球赛。
if no one accepts the invitation?
如果没人接受邀请怎么办?
I am in big trouble!
那我就有大麻烦了。
this way, . We can start with our front office. When Ms. Terry is ready, you may take the elevator at the front to the 6th is a conference room already prepared.
这边请,Mark先生,我们可以去前面的办公室谈会,terry到了,您可以成电梯到六楼。那儿已经安排好了会议室。
find it is difficult to remember the names of things in another language. Have you ever tried Peking duck?
我发现很难记住用另一种语言表达某些东西的名称,你有没有试过北京烤鸭?
can’t say that I have eaten it before. I have heard of it, of course, it’s quite famous now, isn’t it?
没有吃过。我听说过,现在很有名,不是吗?
商务英语经典句应用之接待顾客
句式1:Sir, can I be of any assistance?
先生,我能为您服务吗?
应用对话:
A: Sir, can I be of any assistance?
先生,我能为您服务吗?
[图片1]
B: OK. Thank you.
好的。谢谢。
A: What would you like?
您想要买什么?
B: Washing powder.
洗衣粉。
句式2:Well, let me tell you why.
嗯,让我来给您介绍一下吧。
应用对话:
A: Do you like this one?
你喜欢这一款吗?
B: Is it good?
这款好吗?
A: Well, let me tell you why.
嗯,让我来给您介绍一下吧。
B: Alright.
好的。
其他表达法:
初次见面就开门见山,滔滔不绝的做法已经落伍。当你要说服顾客时,最好用:
Well, let me tell you why.
作为解释商品用途,优点的开场白。
Please take a look at this.
请看一下这个。
As you can see...
正如您所见……
接待客户必会的英语句子
A:Excuse me. Are you SusanDavis from Western Electronics?
打扰了,您是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?
B:Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Dennis.
是的,我就是,你一定是丹尼斯先生吧。
A:I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
B:It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
班机很好,就是时间太长了。
A:Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃过早餐了吗?
B:Yes. It was delicious.
是的,味道很好。
A:Good. Let"s go to the office.
好的,我们去办公室吧。
B:OK.
好的!
A:I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
B:Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?
A:Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average. This is the most fully-automated factory we have. It"sthe most up-to-date in the industry. We"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.
是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。这是我们的全自动化工厂。这是同业中最新型的。通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。
B:Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
A:I"m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。
……
What did you think of our factories?
你认为我们的工厂怎样?
B:I was impressed very much.
我有深刻的印象。
A:Thank you very much for giving us your valuable have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.
我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。