商务英语的句子
We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.根据这个采购单我们向贵司下订单。下面介绍更多商务英语的句子,希望对各位有所帮助。
[图片0]
1. We are pleased to give you an order for3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.
根据你方报价,我们向你下了3,000台库存计算机的订单。
2. We wish to order from you your productsas official purchase.
我们希望就贵司的产品作为正式采购向贵司下订单。
3. We are pleased to place with you an order for 2,000 washing machines to be supplied for current stock.
我们向贵司下2,000台洗衣机的订单以作库存供应。
4. We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.
根据这个采购单我们向贵司下订单。
5. Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.
感谢你5月25日的报价,这是我们10只宫灯的正式订单。
6. We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory ,we'd like to order 4 of the items.
很高兴通知你我们对贵司的样品感到满意,我们向你下这类中4款的订单。
7. If the quality is up to our expectationswe shall send further orders in the near future.
若质量达到我们的期望,我们将在最近向你下新订单。
8. We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our clients and we are pleased to give you an order for the items on this sheet.
我们发现贵司产品在价格和质量上能使我们的客户满意,我们给你下该表格中此类别的订单。
9. We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No. 3003.
如果贵司能够接受编号3003的咖啡订单,我们将很高兴。
10. We'd like to place an order with you for 1000 cases each of and 100 at $5 and6$ /Case, FOB Shanghai.
我们将向你订购编号77和100各1000件,单价分别为5美金和6美金,上海离岸价。
11. What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
贵司产品的最小订货量是多少?
12. I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at $250 each.
我们确认订购100台缝纫机,价格为每台250美金。
13. This is our official trial order for 500 computers.
这是我们500台计算的正式订单。
14. We need iron nails of all sizes.
我们需要各种尺寸的铁钉。
15. If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we'd like to place the order withyou now .
若你们能迅速供应5000条领带的话,我们现在就下订单给你。
商务英语句子
1. We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.
我们现在确认订购500套床垫和枕头。
2. We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.
我们很高兴接到你的订单且确认可以接受。
3. This is the confirmation of your order placed last week.
这是上周你方订单的确认书。
4. This is our sales confirmation confirming your order of April 10th.
这是关于你方4月10日编号26的销售确认书。
5. We have booked your order No. 267 for optical instruments.
我们已经登记你方的编号267光学仪器的订单。
6. We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.
我们已经接受6月10日300台打印机的订单。
7. We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 units of motorcycles on Page 180.
我们确认你方5月5日100台180页的摩托车的订单。
8. We have decided to accept your order inspite of the current shortage of goods.
不顾货源紧张,我们已经决定接受你方的订单。
9. We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government agencies concern for export licenses.
我们现在决定向你供应你订单中各类配件,并向政府申请出口许可证。
10. We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties .
感谢你方5月20日向你方供应编号235的2,000条领带的订单。
11. You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.
你也许知道我们将尽最大努力完成这个订单以使你方满意。
12. We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.
我们承诺将尽我方最佳状态以完成你方的订单。
13. We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks, we are unable to fill your order.
很遗憾因为库存不足我们不能完成你方订单。
14. We hope that you can accept the order in the buyer's design and measurement.
我们希望贵司能够接受买方设计和尺寸的订单。
15. Since you are so eager to secure an order from us now we can place an order with you.
既然贵司衷心放心我们的订单,我们可以下订单给你。
商务英语表达见解常用词组
1. I think
最常见、最普遍的表达见解的方式,用于正式场合和非正式场合均可。
eg: I think if you offer reasonable price, we will place an order at one.
我认为如果你们能提供合理的价格,我们一定会立刻下订单。
[图片1]
2. I reckon
相比I think, I reckon更加正式。
eg: I reckon it will be more convenient to take a plane to Tokyo.
我认为坐飞机去东京更方便。
my opinion/In my view
这两个表达使用的场合更加正式,通常在谈论重要的问题时这么用。
eg: In my opinion, this project should be postponed.
在我看来,这项工程需要延期。
4. It seems to me/All things considered
用以上这两个表达说明接下来要发表的见解你已经进行过深思熟虑。
eg: All things considered, new technology should be introduced to our company.
在我看来,公司应该引进新技术。
5. If you ask me
如果你的见解带有批判性,那不妨用这个表达。
eg: If you ask me, she is too arrogant.
我认为她太傲慢了。
6. Frankly speaking
用于直率地表达某种建议。
eg: Frankly speaking, his suggestion makes sense.
说实话,他的建议蛮有道理的。
商务英语表达见解的句子及对话
(1)As far as I’m concerned, the essay is excellent except for some grammatic mistakes.
在我看来,除了一些语法错误以外,这篇文章很优秀。
(2)It seems to me that your roommate is very outgoing.
我觉得你的室友很开朗。
(3)If you ask me, you have gone too far this time.
我觉得你这次太过分了。
(4)Frankly speaking, she helped me a lot when I was in trouble.
说老实话,在我有麻烦的时候她帮了我不少。
(5)In my view, your suggestion is impractical.
在我看来,你的建议不现实。
2.对话
A: What’s your opinion about this program?
您能针对这个计划谈谈看法吗?
B: I think we can’t meet the deadline.
我认为我们赶不上截止日期。
A: Anything else?
还有其他的问题吗?
B: Yes. We are also short of funds.
是的。我们资金也不够。
