会展商务英语句子【1】
以下就是会展商务英语句子等等的介绍,希望为您带来帮助。
[图片0]
1 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
2 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
会展商务英语句子【2】
1 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
2 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
3 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
4 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
5 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
6 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
7 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。
8 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
9 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
10 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
11 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。
12 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
13 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
14 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。
15 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
16 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
17 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
会展商务英语句子【3】
1 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
2 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
3 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为?38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为重要。
4 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
[图片1]
5 Do we have to wear the helmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗?
6 Is the production line fully automatic?生产线是全自动的吗?
7 What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
8 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
9 What's your general impression,may I ask?不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
10 I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
11 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
12 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
13 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。
14 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场.
15 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
会展商务英语句子【4】
'd like to introduce you to our there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
foreign tradepolicy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
have also made some read justment in your import and export business, have you?
你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
are sure both ofus have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
'd like torecommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
've already had abig demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。
product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。